Thursday, February 15, 2024

Spring is in the Air + Blog 365

 

And It's popping up all over my yard....

Surveyed all of the yard making a small list of supplies to get things in tip top shape...

Tiller started right up...

As well as the lawn mower....

Changing up the raised beds this year by adding one end with Strawberries.....[ pic to come ]

Spring Fever is definitely trying to get hold of me...
this weeks temps were near to perfect for any outdoor activities
....unfortunately for me, the dentist strongly preferred me to NOT do activities that I might be breathing through my mouth, or adding any kind of 'bounce' motion. His main concern was getting dry sockets! 
[ I'll spare you the gory pics found online ] All I know is I for sure didn't want that either, and with multiple extractions I'm not taking any chances. Has it been difficult?? YES. Will everything I'm going through be worth it?? In the long run YES. 

But guess what's made my to-come-back-at-it...I've been accepted as a 2024 Zensah Ambassador. My ego really need that news today, who knew? So another discussion with the Mr to emphasize the importance of my plan beginning Sunday though he's not real happy about it, he knows I'm gonna do it anyway.

My new hashtag is #hereiam  Stay tuned!




    



No comments:

Post a Comment