Sunday, February 4, 2024

Selfie Sunday + Church + Blog 365

 

Lots of Selfie's this morning....I went to Lexington meeting up with SRTT group for a couple of miles towards my Frosty Feet Challenge. Though I'm not going to reach my 150 mile goal I'm happy with the 117 I currently have.
Along my 2 miles I stopped for a bunch of selfie's,




DV8 has sponsored this challenge as well, and gave those who showed up free breakfast each week, I made it to 3 meet-ups & have 100 miles logged earning a Mug

And getting a selfie with a few of my runner girls was as always AWESOME!

I got my breakfast to-go,

Then went straight home to church...

After church lunch at home,[meatloaf sandwich] a 👀Look See👀 trip to Lowes for crown molding, then another couple of miles downtown.
4.25 for the day,

Though I didn't get my floors done like I wanted I did however get some cabinet cleaning done and floor under where the PurrKids hang out....

Hope everyone has had great weather the past few days, we're expected to continue with a few more days of spring like temps...But thinking we'll get a  Cold Spell Whammy soon.


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment