Sunday, February 11, 2024

Thank you Jesus + Blog 365

Posted this on my social media....
I cringe putting false plates back in due to swelling gone down some which is making the plates 'move' around, which has cause sores on the inside bottom of my mouth...Orajel has helped some. The salt water rinse recommended by the dentist was not making much progress [if it doesn't burn a bit is it really working?]
Whiskey🥃 Rinse [mostly]...talk about setting my mouth on 🔥FIRE!! Embracing the Burn! Old School though crazy remedy. 
Elected to do 'church' online since I'm still a bit swollen...
I will admit I'm feeling somewhat better today, the teeth still hurt while wearing them, dental assistant called yesterday and suggest I rest my mouth wounds for a hour or so everyday, maybe during evening meal time.
Morning paper cartoon has Hilarious, and possibly fitting?!?

Time for more Ibuprofen and icepack for jaw....Super Bowl tonight... 



 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment