Sunday, February 18, 2024

#HereIam + Blog 365

 

 
Back in my Happy Sunday places...I even managed to attend last Wednesday noon day Bible Study,
After church and lunch, the Mr dropped me off to start my #HereIam walk,
Protecting my mouth area so air didn't get breathed in warding off the chance of dry sockets. With a couple of pesky locations still yet to close I'm following dentist orders [I know shocker!]. Several have told how painful they are and I Do. Not. Want. Additional Pain.
Slow & Steady for a weee bit over a mile to start re-training.
Just a mile-a-day until the end of the month.

Home, showered and relaxing with the Mr before dinner..
I'm trying to chew more but it's challenging...
So, 1/2 Sweet Potato with crumbled meatball & cheese,
Cottage Cheese topped with blackberry Jello hit the spot !








 

No comments:

Post a Comment