Monday, February 12, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 2-12-24 + Better late than never + Blog 365

 

It's definitely a struggle getting this post complete...And actually playing blog catchup so this is going up Wednesday. I may or may not link up with Sandra but you should check her out... I'll decide once I finish.

** The Weather **
 it was raining when I woke up but seen this posted on social media
but alas it didn't happen.

** As I look outside my window **
Raining 

 ** Right now I am **
I was probably resting...

** OOTD **
Sweats, 

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Still rough after dental procedure last week...

** What I'm reading **
Other than Devotional Not in the mood much.

** TV Shows this week **
Super Bowl is over so all new shows this week, may need to DVR several.

** Menu Plan **
I have plenty of meals prepped for the Mr...I'm still doing liquids &/or very soft foods along with Core Power Protein drinks.

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
February Challenge is 26/29 days, other than getting meds I've only went to get milk. So calling February Challenge so far as 10/29

** Goal/To Do List **
Not much...I did move around enough to get floors swept & wet mopped.

** Around The House **
Thankful my OCD realizes it'll all still be there once I'm able to embrace it again.

** Project this Week **
Nothing...

** Today's Motivation **
Grateful to have an amazing Mr....

** Something fun to share **
So something I found during my weakened pained state was this on WEtv
I didn't know we even got this channelšŸ˜². Did I watch? I admit I was intrigued. But not enough to record, or watch at a later time....

** Looking forward to this week **
Follow-up dentist appointment to get stitches removed...

** From the camera **
I got nothing...

** On my prayer list **
Selfishly myself....the pain from the dental stuff made my top 5 pains I've had in life.

** Reflection` **
While waiting for something that is guaranteed to happen,
will you choose to wait in peace or angst? 








No comments:

Post a Comment