Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Tidbit Tuesday + National Muffin Day + Blog 365

 

Because of 6 [ @%$&*!$ ] PurrKids I was up waaaay before dawn, sigh! Morning chores and a couple floors done before sunrise as well....'cause 6 [ @%$&*!$ ] PurrKids, sigh!

Took Roadie our 'old' man to the vet yesterday...he's started sneezing and has been losing weight like crazy, at 12 yrs old I know he has lots more life to live and praying there's nothing too serious. Waiting on results from full blood panel work up, Antibiotic shot, & liquid antibiotics to be given at home.

Only 3 of us for Mahjongg yesterday afternoon, others had work obligations, and traveling....I hadn't seen any of my Gal Pal's for the past couple of weeks, so it was so good to at least see Mac & Laura.
And I had a MAHJONGG!

Now a few Tidbits from this whole dental ordeal.

From taking Penicillin & Darvon. in my early childhood years, then being the [ stupid ] Badass Heathen getting into fights, then my pregnancy everything has done quite a number on my teeth. 
Years and years of abuse to my mouth and being traumatized by a dentist [younger years] got me too now.
Here's my reflections on things I've taken for granted from having all my teeth pulled:
Being able to 🠛
⮚Yawn
⮚Sneeze
⮚Cough
⮚Crunchy Food
⮚Laughing out Loud
⮚Drinking from glass/cup
⮚Chewing - Anything!
Having my teeth pulled with the intentions of getting bottom implants was the plan...WAS! This whole ordeal is now my fifth pain I never Ever want to experience again. Implants means they replace tooth roots with metal, screwlike posts and replaces damaged or missing teeth with artificial teeth that look and function much like real ones. Dental implant surgery involves several procedures that requires the bone to heal tightly around the implant. Because this bone healing requires time, the process can take many months....MONTHS! And of course there are the Risks involved as there are with most any type of surgery.  With all this said, should we ever have an opportunity to meet in person and I'm not wearing a full mouth of falsies...Mind Ya Own Business 😉JusSayin!







 







No comments:

Post a Comment