Monday, February 26, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 2-26-24 + Blog 365

 


Linking up with Sandra for HHM

** The Weather **
We're all over the place this week with temps...60's-20's-40's-30's

** As I look outside my window **
It's afternoon, 69° and Sunny

 ** Right now I am **
Doing what I can to get this post done.

** OOTD **
Black leggings, Frosty Feet Challenge shirt [i completed 100 miles in 58 days]

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
I'm trying to be patient waiting for mouth to heal...it's a slow process. I miss eating crunchy foods...

** What I'm reading **
Lethal Justice by Fern Michaels - pleasure reading
Devotionals - every morning for spiritual
[ very ] Slowly plugging at 'The Subtle Art of not Giving A #@%!

** TV Shows this week **
New season network line ups...
Guilty pleasure channel Bravo anything RHO
Elementary 

** Menu Plan **
Whatever comes from the freezer/pantry

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
February Challenge goal--> 26/29 days, as of today 23/29

** Goal/To Do List **
Get back on Track with Everything...which according to my reminder notifications I got this morning
I'm Balls to the wall and back into things!

** Around The House **
Daily Chores routine, I was up at 5am this morning and had everything finished before going with Gal Pal Mac to check on her husband that is in memory care.

** Project this Week **
Start Bleaching trim in all the rooms,
Clean out Fridge,
Inventory freezer, 

** Today's Motivation **
S*l*o*w*ly but surely my mouth is healing, apparently all my 'bruising' was inside my mouth which has made things difficult to wear plates...

** Something fun to share **
This afternoon a few of us are going to Perryville Battlefield State Historic Site for history discussion/presentation of the Perryville Battlefield from 1897 to the present. 


** Looking forward to this week **
Mahjongg will be tomorrow since Gal Pal Natalie with be home from her trip.

** From the camera **
Tabby Trifecta is every single night while I sit reading in bed. Once I turn the light out they move to the head of the bed laying between Mr and I... it's a process!

** On my prayer list **
My GalPal's hubby...it breaks my heart to see him wither away, and for her to go through this.
My SIL now has Basal cell Carcinomas on her leg and face, surgeries to remove scheduled in March,
My runner girl Mindy has been diagnosed with breast cancer and will be starting radiation treatments in a couple weeks. 

** Reflection` **
How do you choose to view things in your life? A blessing or curse? In fear or faith.





1 comment:

  1. Cute cats. looks like another busy week. Have a great one

    ReplyDelete