Monday, December 11, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 12-11-23

 

Everyone should start their day like my JinX.

I've had a busy [always] few days and of course still behind with the Blog 365....🙍Anyway let's link up with Sandra for today's Happy Homemaker Monday...

** The Weather **
Love these temps...great for new training cycle coming up this week

** As I look outside my window **
Sunny, but not bright.

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, dishwasher is running, kitchen 'sorta' cleaned up.

** OOTD **
Work sweats...

** Thinking and pondering **
8 'event's this week...😬...let the scheduling kick in!
And notice I have another timing group I'm working with...Commonwealth Race Timing out of Georgetown, Ky

** What I'm reading **
Home Free By Fern Michaels [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spititual]
 'The subtle Art of not giving AF' [self-improvement??} IF your offended by the 'F-word' DO NOT READ this book, JusSay'in
Carry On Warrior - by Glennon Doyle **Saving for later**

** TV Shows this week **
January starts all new 'regular' channel shows, in the meantime DVR a couple of movies, guilty TV channels Bravo/TLC recording RHO & Sister Wives

** Menu Plan **
Lot's of 'broth base soups'--the hubby has come down with the bug and isn't eating much...
 
** Goal/To Do List **
[sigh] my 8 events....

** Around The House **
Barely getting the basics done....Lot's of Lysol spraying, disinfection wiping

** Project this Week **
Continue being Nursewife,
Laundry,
Start cleaning/organizing basement

** Today's Motivation **
Applied to be Ambassador for Queen Bee race event in 2024
🤞🤞

** Something fun to share **
The OurJongg ladies did an urban walk in Lexington,
then went to lunch at Carsons last week. 

** Looking forward to this week **
Casey County hiker Potluck is tomorrow...
OurJongg with the ladies later this afternoon,
Frosty Feet Winter Challenge starts Saturday, this comes in handy for 
🠋
New 😬Training😬 Cycle for 2024 race events,
 
** From the camera **
🐈🐈🐈6 PurrKids🐈🐈🐈in the house means decorations are outside,
Especially if you have a 🎄Christmas Tree and wrapped🎁.
Repurposed my holiday Mums by spray painting them silver and added Christmas ornaments on top.

** On my prayer list **
Those affected by last weekends 🌪Tornados🌪in Tennessee

** Devotional **
Let's make God glad by pressing into Him whenever we feel anxious or afraid,
trusting he will meet our urgent need, 
Father Almighty, I trust you to care for me.
Help me to be quick to turn to you whenever I am afraid.


4 comments:

  1. Looka like you have a busy week. That book is on my TBR list. I will move it up. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much going on! If I have to leave the house twice I'm overwhelmed! hahaha I'm sorry to hear you have sickness in the house, certainly seems like there is a new bug around every corner! I love Fern Michaels! I haven't read anything of hers in a few years, I should pick something up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outdoor decorations! Hope your husband feels much better (and that you don't get it). Have a wonderful rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my you are sooo busy! and always so motivational! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete