Saturday, December 30, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ Frosty Feet Run 5K

 

My LAST race event for 2023...Cold, Misty Rain, Brisk Breeze, and 65 Brave Die Hard runners showed up to compete.

John Bodner is Apex Promoz...we're trying hard to get Danville back to being a more active community. It's challenging and we've had some push back, but we push back too.

My guy came out to help since he's not working for a while....
My Guy with my RaceRise 'partner', the hub's told him that I had him dressed like Ralphie 🤣🤣
I had a fun time with these three....
a few of ''my'' runner kids from all over..
[L-R Maureen for Peewee Valley, Donna from Lexington, Debbie from Cynthiana]

My London Ky girlie's Angela & Michelle

Of Course the Kid [L] and her BRF 

As I mentioned we did have several that came out....
The cutest participant...no she didn't run, she did however run around the parking lot.
My Girl & My Guy it doesn't get any better than this !!

View more photos here--> 12-30-23 Frosty Feet Run 5K 

View Results here--> Frosty Feet 5K

**********

2023 races stored in my Smug Mug account, Safe & Secured on Jump Drive[s] and Yes I know how many photos I've taken...and not just at races😉 ! 


 Tommorrow is NEW YEAR's EVE....be Safe no matter how you celebrate.






 






No comments:

Post a Comment