Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ Hiking Tuesday w/a BUNCH of photos, grab a drink and enjoy!!

 Casey County Explorers gathered at Joy Tarter's cabin[s]--Yes there were 2!! All I can say is I truly have great friends that have done exceptionally well for themselves and are willing to share what they have. I wasn't able to attend last year for the hike at Joy's..they enjoyed singing Christmas carols around the campfire after lunch and we made that possible again this year. 

Bundled up was a must for this morning...around 22° [Brrr]

Here are photos of the cabins, and just a couple from the hiking we did....

This is the 'main' cabin house...








Then a short hike for me 2.6 miles...seeing a decoy 'duck' that looked so Real,,,
We crossed through a small stream...
I became obsessed with these rocks so had Gal Pal Margaret pose for me...
Then back to the cabins for soup, chili, hot dogs and fellowship...











Below is photos of the Outhouse...
Fancy with the Cedar lined walls...

The 'small' cabin...





Just a couple other photos I took...













No comments:

Post a Comment