Monday, December 18, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 12-18-23

 

It's late Monday but I'm still getting this HHM post done...linking up with Sandra

** The Weather **
Woke up to this all over the news and social media...
But other weather shows this for the week...
Who knows...it's Ky !

** As I look outside my window **
It's late so Dark:Thirty PM

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post and half-way listening/watching The Closer

** OOTNight **
Relaxing in Sweats, feet up

** Thinking and pondering **
Christmas is NEXT WEEK! And the year is almost over!

** What I'm reading **
Home Free By Fern Michaels [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spiritual]
 'The subtle Art of not giving AF' [self-improvement??} IF your offended by the 'F-word' DO NOT READ this book, JusSay'in
Carry On Warrior - by Glennon Doyle **Saving for later**

** TV Shows this week **
Guilty TV channels Bravo/TLC recording RHO & Sister Wives

** Menu Plan **
🍽Beef Stew
🍽Stroganoff
🍽Chicken Alfredo
🍽Broccoli Cheese Soup
🍽Fish
🍽Soup, Salad, Sandwich
🍽Loaded Baked Potato
🍽Pizza
🍽Pork Loin
🍽Apple/Chicken Sausage
🍽Veggie Burger
🍽Pot Pies
🍽Spaghetti
🍽Egg Rolls w/Veggie fried Rice
**all meals are in no particular order and many well carry over to Christmas Week**

** Goal/To Do List **
 🤣 To do the best I can, 🤣

** Around The House **
I'll have basics done but that might be it this week....

** Project this Week **
Finish wrapping gifts

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
Bell ringing this Cold, Windy morning....

** Looking forward to this week **
MahJongg this afternoon with my Gal Pal's...
Hiking tomorrow,
Bible Study Wednesday,
Senior Kiwanis Christmas Thursday

** From the camera **

** On my prayer list **
My hubby--his Surrogate Mom passed away yesterday.



No comments:

Post a Comment