Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ The Ark Encounter, Christmas Light stroll

 

My Hiking Gal Pal Karrell does so many 'little' day trips and I've been trying my best to schedule something with her. Via social media she had posted about doing at the very least a monthly jaunt to
??somewhere?? or ??anywhere?? and that whoever wanted to go we would try and work out schedules. SO! We were able to talk about going to see the Christmas lights at the Ark. She posted it on social media and tagged me so my friends could also see what was up.... there ended up being 7 of us that were able to meet-up and go...
We didn't go through the Ark this trip - saving that for another day adventure,
Here are photos of the highlights from the trip.....


Red Stag from the restaurant we at on site, EmZara and it had a HUGE buffet.

















Home in time to work on this post and try to relax..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment