Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ I Believe!

 

I Believe!

After a quick floor mopping while the PurrKids were sleeping I headed to the Gym...
Silver Sneakers X2 so far this week... #GoMe

Home long enough to eat a quick bite for lunch, Quick Shine wax treat the floors, [PurrKids still sleeping]
then off again for a follow-up Tea & Treasure meeting at Heritage Hospice. I confirmed being on the 2024 committee and will ask if I can do photos during meetings ONLY as advertising for the event.

From there it was a stopover with the hubby for the McDowell House Appreciation Party,
I can't wait to get in the Gardens next year and do some photography...
My handsome hubby, me still in 'workout' clothes...he's not feeling all that well, remnants from taking a Covid & RSV shot in the same arm. [serves him right]

Home for a bit, get the hubby settled and then I went to 6pm Bible Study....
I missed last Sunday church and still need to watch the video,  

My Busy as always Day in a nutshell, tomorrow the MahJongg ladies are doing the 1st annual Christmas luncheon & shopping excursion. And with our 'guest' Gal Pal Monica.  








 




No comments:

Post a Comment