Sunday, December 17, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ Christmas parties & Frosty Feet Challenge BEGINS!!

** Saturday Evening **
Christmas party at my friend Lisa's ''city'' house....

she always has the greatest decorations outside....these lined her walk up to her front door,
her Christmas gift this year from her hubby was this 1929 International Harvester...

** Sunday Morning **
Up at much EARLIER:THIRTY for the first Frosty Feet Challenge meet-up in Lexington...
I was part of the first group, there were several others that showed up a bit later.
DV8 Kitchen is the beneficiary for the challenge, everyone that comes to a training run gets treated to hot ☕coffee☕, bottle water, & a breakfast🥪
I got mine to-go so I could make it home in time for Church,
And the hubby went to my church this week,
my friend Gary captured this pic of us....Yes I was still in my morning meet-up garb, I still had 2 miles to get in so went after this mornings service.

Tomorrow is another new day with a LOT going on, and A LOT on the to-do list...which means HHM might be late Monday night.










No comments:

Post a Comment