Monday, December 4, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 12-4-23


P*E*O*P*L*E I'm on a Roll!!

Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday. 

** The Weather **
Temps are all over the place this week...

** As I look outside my window **
It's barely daylight out...I've been up since 4am [sigh]

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post and drinking ☕coffee☕

** OOTD **
For now still in my sweats, changing into workout gear for Silver Sneakers this morning.

** Thinking and pondering **
๐Ÿ˜ดSleeping๐Ÿ˜ดis over-rated LOL for me anyway!

** What I'm reading **
Gotcha! By Fern Michaels [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spititual]
['self improvement' read which I'll start sometime next week]
Carry On Warrior - by Glennon Doyle
[sigh] Seen a post/or maybe it was a article about the book 'The subtle Art of not giving AF' and was to curious...Yep bought it, Yep started reading it, IF your offended by the 'F-word' DO NOT READ this book, JusSay'in

** TV Shows this week **
Guilty pleasure watching...RHO & Sister Wives. I did forget to add TLC 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life'

** Menu Plan **
๐Ÿ˜‹Baked Potatoes
๐Ÿ˜‹Taco's
๐Ÿ˜‹Manwich
๐Ÿ˜‹Meatloaf
๐Ÿ˜‹Grilled Chicken Breast
๐Ÿ˜‹L/O Chicken Breast w/Fried Rice
๐Ÿ˜‹Broccoli Cheese Soup
๐Ÿ˜‹Side's only nite
๐Ÿ˜‹Pizza
๐Ÿ˜‹Pork Loin
๐Ÿ˜‹Quesadilla
๐Ÿ˜‹Cajun Tilapia
By planning ahead we had leftovers for other night's meals, and I'll be doing that again this week.

** Goal/To Do List **
Laundry,
Wrap Potluck gifts,
Put up tree outside,
Clean Up office [again,sigh] 
RSV shot-it's on the health maintenance list๐Ÿ˜‰2 Shingle Shots left to do.

** Around The House **
Thanks to the hubby for helping keep all the basics done everyday, ie: floors swept, kitchen, bathroom, I'm in charge of the bed making.

** Project this Week **
Start working on clearing/cleaning up basement,
Start figuring out total race photos taken so for this year,
 
** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
Received this notification before I left yesterday morning....it made my day. I'm So. EXCITED!
There're not many companies that take a chance on us 'Older Athletes'.

** Looking forward to this week **
Visiting with my Gal Pal Monica...
MahJongg with the girls,

** From the camera **
And why it's sometimes difficult to make the bed...

** On my prayer list **
Our Country...

** Bible verse, Devotional **
John 3:16











No comments:

Post a Comment