Sunday, December 31, 2023

Blog 365 [almost] ~New Years Eve MahJongg Gang Style

 Just adding pictures from tonight's get together for One Last 2023 game of 'OUR'Jongg.....I have The. Best. Gal Pals !!

PotLuck dinner with the hubby's.....






Mac has him a little bit Spoiled... JusSayin!

The guys watched movies & sports while we played....

And Laughed....

Laughed so much our sides hurt....Showing the Mahjongg card was the 'middle' finger to 
someone we know...[I know--that was bad]
BUT, I've warned everyone in 2024 No More Hiding,
I Will be posting on social media our get togethers! 
Oh and I MahJongg'd

Seen the 'Ball' drop in Dublin...[around 7pm here] headed home so I could see New York City televised ball dropping, text the family, wish my daughter & SIL Happy Anniversary [1-1] then will try and sleep. Big Race in tomorrow afternoon...





No comments:

Post a Comment