Monday, July 31, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 7/31/23

 

 Thanks to Sandra...


** The Weather **











** As I look outside my window **
Sunny and luckily not as hot as last week...

 ** Right now I am **
Desperately working on getting this post done, I'm still a bit behind on blogging😩

** Thinking and pondering **
Thankful the Good Lord was watching out for my daughter & G'daughter, more on that later...

** What I'm reading **
⇉Vendetta by Fern Michaels [pleasure reading]
    Devotional [spiritual reading]
    Atomic Habits [self-improvement, getting closer to finishing]

** TV Shows this week **
Finished up watching 2 movies we had DVR'd, and of course select RHO?? on Bravo

** Menu Plan **
Almost finished with my 18 meal/menu list from a couple of weeks ago, and in no particular order, meals determined by daily schedule...Frozen Pkg Meal, Veggie Egg Rolls w/salad, Loaded Baked Potato, Shrimp Alfredo, Grilled Chicken Breast--making extra for Grilled Chicken Salads, Pizza [Sat meal],  Open Faced Burgers, Hot Dogs [3X], Salmon, Baked Sweet Potato, Quesadillas, Pork Loin, Eggplant Parmigiana, Fried Chicken w/ mashed potatoes & fried cornExtra Large Meatballs[w/salad last night] tonight will be w/Marinara sauce & penne noodles, Pot Pies, Pizza added this week

** Goal/To Do List **
Still working out my list, I have an exceptionally busy/packed August....

** Around The House **
The hub's has been instrumental helping out with daily chores...

** Project this Week **
Coordinate daily walk/run attire,
    Help with the 'kid' & G'kid [again ore on this later]
    Finalize August Budget plan,
    
** Todays Motivation **













** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **

** Something fun to share **
⇉ I managed to get my 2024 'RUN'cation wish/want/will do list done....[more business with future training coming up😬]

** Looking forward to this week **
⇉ Lunch with the Our-Jongg Gal Pal's and any Hubby's that are available to join in...

** From the camera **
⇉ 
My youngest G-daughter --> Sweet 16 Photo Shoot


 I asked her friend Marleigh if she wanted a few taken as well...


** On my prayer list **
⇉ 

My daughter [pictured] and G'Kid. They were so lucky! I'm grateful the Good Lord was watching over them. 


** Devotional **
     Lord, give me the courage to be who you are calling me to be.
I want to please you first in everything I do



No comments:

Post a Comment