Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Tidbit Tuesday

 *** Just a few Tidbits from my Tuesday ***

Started my day with this beauty near my back door...
*****
I found this little guy, 

Banana Peppers for the 'kid' 

 I can't wait for tomato sandwiches..O.M.Yum!

this baby will be perfect in a salad in a few days

*****
Oofos clogs gifted from my Gal Pal Mac [she didn't like them] have been a life safer when going outside after it's rained or early in the mornings when the grass is still damp! I simply Love Them! 

*****
Started a new Tradition today with the 'Tribe'. Monthly lunch date with as many of us that can come.
L-R [frt] Laura-Kendra-Natalie
[back] Mac & myself
[we were missing Ashley & hubby, Anita, & Kendra' hubby] 
The plan is to try out a different place each month,
And include any of the 'other' half's that can come as well

*****
We came home and I quickly changed into my 'fat' clothes...
Ahhh, that feeling of letting it all hang out, IYKYK !
I got started on some office work and guess what !! A email from Ky Team Beef notifing me that I'm the Member Spotlight for the July issue of the newsletter...
 
🤔 I'm beyond excited to share this with my friends.

*****
Then...OMG Then I get this notification on my FB social media from Thomas Wolfe Memorial
That may not seem significant to most, 

But after accepting Top fan Badge, they messaged me to get permission to share the photos I had posted when the G'kid I were there.
Ummm, no brainer, Yes Please. I can see a return trip in our future.

*****
Tomorrow is a busy day of yard therapy since it's suppose to rain the rest of the week...I have plenty to do inside, as always [sigh] but, that's life right?? I'll get done what I can and add to next weeks list if necessary. For now, I'll close with prayers to all. Be Safe!












No comments:

Post a Comment