Monday, July 24, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 7/24/23

The month has flown by and I'm playing catch-up Still!! It's hard to believe August will be here in 7 more days...S.E.V.E.N ![sigh] Times flies when your having fun, or booked to the MAX. For now I'm thrilled to get a post linking up with Sandra ....


** The Weather **

** As I look outside my window **
The Sun is Bright & Shining

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, snaking on a 'lunchAble'

** Thinking and pondering **
My goals to get everything done before a slammed packed August hits😜

** What I'm reading **
Final Justice by Fern Michaels [pleasure reading & part of the 'Sisterhood series]
Devotional [spiritual every morning]
Atomic Habits [self-improvement still plugging along 😜]

** TV Shows this week **
We are making progress watching shows we've DVR'd
Select RHO?? on my guilty pleasure channel Bravo

** Menu Plan **
Still working from my 18 meal/menu list, and in no particular order, meals determined by daily schedule...
Frozen Pkg Meal, Veggie Egg Rolls w/salad, Loaded Baked Potato, Shrimp Alfredo, Grilled Chicken Breast--making extra for Grilled Chicken Salads, Pizza [Sat meal],  Open Faced Burgers, Hot Dogs [3X], Salmon, Baked Sweet Potato, Quesadillas, Pork Loin, Eggplant Parmigiana, Fried Chicken w/ mashed potatoes & fried cornExtra Large Meatballs[w/salad last night] tonight will be w/Marinara sauce & penne noodles, Pot Pies, shopped in 'pantry' for items to complete a couple more meals
Stuffed Mini Sweet Peppers are prepped and ready to bake for tonight....
Extra leftover meat made into meatballs for a dinner later.

** Goal/To Do List **
I'm working on the list, prioritizing as I go...

** Around The House **
Thank goodness it's in good shape, otherwise ... well I don't want to think about it.

** Project this Week **
Blog post catch-up, morning walk with Gal Pal Margaret, Meal plan & prep all that I can, budget/sinking funds review.

** Todays Motivation **

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Again, I'm behind....my plan is to read & catchup during commercials while TV watching...

** Something fun to share **
I'll be doing 'Sweet 16' picture for the youngest G'Kid this weekend. I can't wait to show her off. And I'm booked for Baby Bump photo shoot for a friend of mine next month...

** Looking forward to this week **
More Morning Walks with Gal Pal Margaret & Bentley!!
Even though it's slow going it's still steps that end up as a couple of miles. And before the heat of the day. I have a race coming up soon so getting a few miles of a morning is better than No Miles.

** From the camera **
[sigh!!] and yet another stray[?] has found us....the hubby calls him GrayBoy. He's not friendly as of yet, but thinking eventually he'll come around. Due to his size and age, I've told the hubby he can stay only outdoors. I already have SIX CATS IN MY HOUSE and just can't do anymore. I don't think the indoor boys would appreciate it either...

** On my prayer list **
So Many, mainly our Country.

** Devotional **
Lord, help me to recognize and live by my limitations. 
I don't want to be swept along by busyness just because the world I live in is so frantic.
Instead, help me to 'Order' my life according to your priorities.




 

4 comments:

  1. Busy, busy, busy! At least it looks like fun things to be busy with! :) Enjoy this last week before August!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest cat! I'm the house all the strays come to here, too! Take a deep breath before August comes! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that's so kind of you to take care of all the cats. Must be a notice out in catland that you are a "safe house" Ha. Never thought of stuffing mini peppers, might need to give that a try once the temp isn't quite so high. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mini pepprs that would make a lovely entrée! Have a great week with your friend and the cats

    ReplyDelete