Thursday, July 13, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Busy Thursday

A Runners Mom and More radio segment this morning with Joe Mathis at WHIR1230AM before
A morning walk around the yard enjoying all my beauties....


After a few household chores I went for my Kiwanis meeting. 
Full room today...


City of Danville  liaison Melanie Crossfield was today's speaker...

We had a wonderful talk before the meeting started,  she knows the hubby...



I came home to print off paperwork for the G'Kid them went to Lexington for Breyerfest packet pickup, 
The race is Sunday Morning. That's gonna be different for sure...I also stopped in at Half-Priced books and picked up a couple...okayyy, 4 I got 4 more 📚 books.

Back home to have dinner [leftovers] with the hubby....we then headed to "my" church for a meeting 
My pastor, Dr Briscoe has his 40 year pastoral Anniversary in September and there's a PARTY!! I  CAN'T WAIT! 






 

No comments:

Post a Comment