Thursday, July 27, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Dang IT, It's HOT!

It's been so Incredibly Hot lately, as I know it's been elsewhere, that I've stayed in as much as possible. It's the humidity that gets me every single time. Heat indexes have ranged anywhere from 96%[on a good day] to 106% 😓... so, staying inside & playing some catch-up reading for my personal/self-improvement growth with a couple of chapters of Atomic Habits. Though I should have gone myself, No early morning walk with Gal Pal. Her PawBaby had a vet appointment this morning.

My only venture out was to take the G'Kid for her follow up Dr appointment. She's much better but still needs to keep an eye out on how her sinus does. Her cough isn't gone yet but not as prevalent as it was. Luckily her work schedule has allowed her to stay home and take the meds....

Snail Mail brought my new Bolder Athletic Wear purchase to my door... Meet Enchanted Rose...as an Ambassador I've been saving up my 'points' waiting for the right time & right purchase to use them...60% off = Yes Please!

Time for dinner which for tonight will be Shrimp Alfredo! 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment