Sunday, July 9, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Sunday Blessings !

 

Women's Day at church today was my first time experiencing at my new church. The Women' choir was Phenomenal.
My friend Krystal did an interpretable dance routine,
Guest Paster was Rev. Darrell Ashby, Assoc. Minister of Greater 1st Baptist Church in Sharpsburg, Ky
He was good, but not as good as Rev. Dr Briscoe....but then no one is.

Todays Scripture was Ester 4:13-16

13 Then Mordecai commanded to answer Esther, Think not with thyself that thou shalt escape in the king's house, more than all the Jews.

14 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father's house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?

15 Then Esther bade them return Mordecai this answer,

16 Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish.

**********

After church I met the hubby at home, changed clothes and off to Men's Wearhouse for a few 'really' good short sleeve shirts. Since he's newly appointed to the Heritage Hospice Board of Director's I want him to look and feel Sharp! The hub's is hard to correctly fit, so MW is perfect for him. We were able to get 4 shirts and a new belt for a bit over 120$...and used a 50$ coupon I got from buying his dress coat last year [that he through a FIT over] we made out like bandits! 
a Late lunch at PF Chang's afterwards, I ordered Shrimp LoMein,
[isn't it pretty??] we had green beans as appetizer. The hubby had orange chicken w/brown rice.
Yes, he can eat with chopsticks...I can Not.
He's dubbed us the 'new power couple' because of my fortune cookie message.
I received a opportunity to collaborate with & for the local news events magazine yesterday. Whew...! I'm not quite sure how I'm going to fit e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g in my already packed schedule. But I'm not passing up this opportunity either. 

**********
I owe everyone a couple of posts from last week and will catch-up, the lost days have to do with the Hubby. He's doing well [heart issues again] and I've finally been able to relax & breathe a bit...until tomorrow I pray you too are having Sunday Blessings! 










No comments:

Post a Comment