Saturday, July 15, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Sleeping in Saturday

 A bit of convo with the 'kid' had me somewhat stumped! I don't feel like she's been herself since her DNF at ShePower. I've said my peace and I'm making a few hard decisions for ME in the coming months AND in 2024...I've even thought of what my 2024 Word for the year is ! How's that for planning ahead !!..!!

I talked about it,

I envisioned,I dreamed,
schedule Made!!
**********
I was so pumped-up still this morning from volunteering yesterday & last night for the Survive the Night relay event. Running friends with Bluegrass Runners Club are nothing short of Amazing!! I did take time today and send the Ironcology folks a 'thank-you' for the opportunity to volunteer...I even got a friend request from Jonathon Freddon a Ironcology founder..#GoMe

The rest of the morning I was spent getting a few things done around the house and went for a short walk. 

This evening several of us went to dinner at Copper & Oak...
I have a large core group of friends...here are just a few. After dinner we went to a local theater that was showing 'The Addams Family'
myself & Mac..she's one of those friends that we Knew the very first time we met we would be forever friends...Thick & Thin til the end!
West'T'Hill theater
Performance by local folks. The hub's and I enjoyed watching and discussed donating.

Finally Home Sweet Home, and trying to wind down since I have a Sunday Morning race event Breyerfest 5K with 600+ runners...Wish me Luck!


 







No comments:

Post a Comment