Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Tuesday Tidbits + Blog 365

 

Did a bit of pantry shopping this morning....

Yesterday's photo of Monday Mahjongg Misfits...
I Mahjongg and it was a closed hand which means I couldn't pick up any tiles laid by the other players...
Sometimes I just can't with these PurrKids 🤣 either the room/sun was too bright, or his nose was cold. At any rate he's our next largest PurrKid coming in at 20'ish pounds.
Dentist appointment #2, this time for impressions.
This mold is in addition to the regular top & bottom mold that the dental assistant had done. [sigh] I've for sure screwed up BIG time regarding my teeth...but when you've had a dentist get on the arm of the chair in order to pull your teeth you get traumatized. Along with the fact that I've never really had 'good' teeth I should have looked into doing implants many-many years ago. Since I started a drug plan my share of the cost for this portion is 3 grand. Yes Three-Thousand Smack-a-Roo's.
I'll share more on what this will do to overall budget & and other plans at the end of the month.
Came home, broke the news to the Mr about teeth, had lunch and he caulked the bathroom window area so we can start on scoring & removing wallpaper tomorrow [maybe]?? 

Speaking of tomorrow, Oh My Lord it's a EARLY:WAKE UP ! I'm riding with MJ to take our Oregon friend to the airport. With the severe cold temps, snow and Dark:Thirty driving I didn't want her going by herself. I'll get a little nap in when I get home before going to Bible study then go from there...

Has anyone had implants done??

My extraction surgery is scheduled for mid-February...send good Vibes my way please!





 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment