Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Blood Drive + Worship Wednesday + 1st project ~ Blog 365

 

After breakfast and getting the morning routine complete, I went for my blood donation appointment. This is my favorite person at the blood drive...we met a time or so ago and all I can is 'she' could be my child! Jessica is so much fun and outgoing. 

Next up...
Bible Study. Since the Mr is off work he'll be going with me.

After lunch the Mr and I started our 1st project...my BIL made me a Real Nice double flag box. It could hang on the wall but it's solid Cherry and heavy. I've had it sitting waiting for the right place to put it.
Mr has actually been dreading do this project ever since I mentioned what I wanted/was going to do....
He was convinced it wouldn't go well....and was so adamant the shelf was not going to cut out easily and the box wouldn't fit.
Dad's flag and the PaPaw's [aka Step-Dad] items. I still need to find dad's eulogy and some photo's to add to his side of the box.

SURPRISE!!! It Did.
As a matter of fact, it fits perfect...
I'm so pleased with the outcome. Though we did loose some shelf space, it's more important to me to be able to finally display and honor the Dad[s].
[I need to purge anyway, LOL!]


 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment