Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday [ on Tuesday] ~ Blog 365

 

Yes, I know it's a Tuesday edition, but I seen the New Year come in
and worked a late afternoon race yesterday ...

I'm joining Sandra for HHM 

** The Weather **
They've been promising Snow and it's yet to make it to me...

** As I look outside my window **
42° and Sunny

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this HHM post

** OOTD **
Sweats, I'm already showered, ready to cook dinner after this post then relax!

** Thinking and pondering **
My goals list...I stayed up NYE to be first to sign up for multiple various race events, also working with a couple of 'new' race events/products as an Ambassador so will be doing extra social media work promoting them. 

** What I'm reading **
Deja Vu by Fern Michaels [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spiritual]
 'The subtle Art of not giving AF' [self-improvement??}
IF your offended by the 'F-word' DO NOT READ this book, JusSay'in
Carry On Warrior - by Glennon Doyle **Saving for later**

** TV Shows this week **
New stuff happens on regular channels later in the Month, for now DVR'd a few movies for the Mr and I. He's off from work for the season. And of course my guilty pleasure Bravo/Sister Wives

** Menu Plan **
-->CHRISTMAS🎄DINNER <--
We ended up with 3nights of Christmas leftovers 
🍽Stroganoff
🍽Chicken Alfredo
🍽Broccoli Cheese Soup
🍽Fish
🍽Loaded Baked Potato
🍽Pork Loin
🍽Veggie Burger
🍽Pot Pies
🍽Egg Rolls w/Veggie fried Rice

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
Jan goal is 25days/31 - Jan is just starting BUT, I've not spent anything yet so Win! 

** Goal/To Do List **
Social Media post[s]
Start Tax Prep,
Return to Silver Sneakers, add Zumba to weekly routine

** Around The House **
Morning routine = sweep, make bed, clean kitchen

** Project this Week **
Start Basement re-organization,
Get upstairs ready for SIL visit,
Clean out Hall closet
Start shelf project, [the Mr is reluctant to do it]

** Today's Motivation **
May need to utilize this 'Tue-Slay' 

** Something fun to share **
Look at this cute bench...if I was artistic, I'd try and make/paint one.

** Looking forward to this week **
MahJongg with the Gal Pals Thursday
Going to 'New Year Grub' on Saturday, Lunch with friends and Antiquing

** From the camera **
Added clean warm socks to Blessing Box near me

** On my prayer list **
Hospice has been called in for my friend Tim....and for my friend MJ, I went with her to see her hubby who has dementia..I wanted to cry. I don't know how she's done it. And on top of everything else her daughter just lost her baby.

** Reflection` **
The Lord's plans stand firm forever; his intentions can never be shaken.
                                                                                                Psalm 33:11


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like that bench as well. I'm so sorry for your friends and their trials and losses, prayers for peace. Hope you have a wonderful week and new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! lots of fun and races for you. Sending positive vibes to your friends and hugs for them all.

    ReplyDelete