Wednesday, January 31, 2024

EOM re-cap + Worship Wednesday + Blog 365

 

No Truer Words for me today....This LAST day of January.

The Best way to start my day...
πŸ› Bed Made,
☕Coffee,
🐈Cat Cuddles,
πŸ’ŠVitamin Breakfast appetizer
πŸ“°Morning Paper

Thanks to the Mr [yesterday] and to the G'Kid today I've been able to replace the collapsed closet, then sort through/declutter/donate a bunch of clothes. Yay to another project crossed off my list.

Time out for Noon Day Bible Study, I'm thankful for my church family.

I'm proud to be chosen as an Ambassador for multiple products/race events. I'll be posting about them as the year goes on...Have I mentioned it's the LAST Day of January??

I posted yesterday about finally getting results back from the bone density test. I'm not saying I was that worried, but when the Doc looks at you and says, 'with your age and everything your running, let's do a test'. Training resumes tomorrow...
 
The teeth thing will be happening in 2 1/2 weeks....I still hoping to at the very least share a photo or two to keep the Blog 365 thing going and up to date/for accountability, I joined Sandra at the beginning of last year. It's helped so much with my blogging..and frankly I Love a Challenge... 

 Let's get down to the Nitty Gritty 

--> Monthly 'no Un-Necessary Spending Challenge
**Disclaimer** The nuNSC spending is pertaining to food/grocery shopping:
most other spending is also limited but doing necessities regarding projects &/or cat needs** 
[↓ nuNSC days/total days of month↓]
Jan 25/31 ** Ended up with 29/31 **πŸ† = WIN
--> When calculating checkbook 'deduct'/'roundup' extra 1$ πŸ† = WIN [cushion amt has went to Car SF & CC pymt.]
-->Pay off CC debt...should be done in 3or4'ish months
**Bank Bill Pay set up still looking at 3/4'ish months due to Cat food/misc. needs**
[ it's crazy that when you pay off a card your credit score goes down ] 
πŸ ‹πŸ ‹Cash Envelope/Sinking FundsπŸ ‹πŸ ‹
[SF budget needed/$$saved-carry over= ?balance?]
⮚πŸ’°Hair 500$/250$ = 250balance
⮚πŸ’°PetCare[ieVet] 350$/350$ = DONE πŸ†
⮚πŸ’°In:Out Projects 500$/372$ = 128$ balance
⮚πŸ’°Trips 4500$/2400$ = 2000$ balance
[various 'day' adventures
with Gal Pal Karrell on hold for now...she's bought a NEW truck and
I'll nurse my teeth for a couple of months.]
⮚πŸ’°Car Maintenance 1000$/1000$ = DONE πŸ† [thanks to Checkbook 'round up']
⮚πŸ’°Promo Items 1200$/0.0$ = 1200balance
[ 2024 Promo items already purchased-will start 2025 saving starting June??]
⮚πŸ’°2024 Christmas 2000$/517$ = 1983$ balance
⮚πŸ’°Emergency Fund 1000$/00$ = 1000$ balance
                                                  TOTAL = 5361$ balance [does not include Promo]

I'll have another 'bill' to contend with for my OOP share from dental procedure which is around 3000$😬--which I'll pay on monthly...

I'll be sharing February goals tomorrow, until then I hope everyone has a great day and your End of Month is Fabulous!



No comments:

Post a Comment