Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Working Wednesday + Blog 365

 

How all this 'Stuff" 🠉 fit in this small area🠋
took some creative packing & stacking...Cleaned up and Cleaned out!!

The Mr started working on the bathroom wallpaper removal while I worked on the cabinet....
We both stopped working long enough to go to noon day Bible Study,
I know I sound like a broken record, but I truly appreciate & enjoy Dr Briscoe' style of preaching.
Home to a simple & quick lunch then back at cleaning & removing wallpaper.
I'm not sure, but the gray paint job was Latex paint?? It feels like rubber?
🙅
I don't know...
Lots of wall repair to do in the spring...Spring?? you say?? Yes spring. I'm not taking any chances of dust & fumes affecting the 🐱PurrKids. 

Time for dinner and watch something we have DVR'd












No comments:

Post a Comment