Monday, January 15, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 1-15-24 + MLK Day + Blog 365

Happy MLK Day!

**********

Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday
WooHoo I'm on a roll !


** The Weather **

** As I look outside my window **
We Got SNOW !!! [pic at 7am this morning]

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post & waiting to go to Mahjongg this afternoon.

** OOTD **
Fleece lined Leggings, Indy Piston race shirt.

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Feeling Great! My Oregon friend delayed her flight so now going home Wednesday morning which means I'll get to see her a couple more days...
Dentist appointment tomorrow, I HATE going! [traumatized as a kid]
But I'm checking into doing🦷 implants top & btm.  

** What I'm reading **
Vanishing Act by Fern Michaels [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spiritual]
 'The subtle Art of not giving AF' [self-improvement??I've slowed down on this book since working more on a couple of projects..}
IF your offended by the 'F-word' DO NOT READ this book, JusSay'in
Carry On Warrior - by Glennon Doyle **Saving for later**

** TV Shows this week **
DVR'd movies to watch with the Mr while these outside temps are so Brisk & Cold

** Menu Plan **
 Below are meal & menus options leftover from the last couple of weeks, we had a couple of day's worth of leftovers which took up several nite's.
🍽Baked Ravioli
🍽Stroganoff
🍽Chicken Alfredo
🍽Broccoli Cheese Soup
🍽Stir Fry
🍽Loaded Baked Potato
🍽Veggie Burger
🍽Egg Rolls w/Veggie fried Rice
🍽🍽

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
Jan goal is 25 days so far 14/31
We went to Walmart for water, sliced cheese & apples.

** Goal/To Do List **
Mail Frosty Feet team = check in to see how there are doing,
Finish Tax prep,
Cook at Home for the rest of the week, we've been eating out too much lately,

** Around The House **
Keep the basics done morning & night done.

** Project this Week **
Start the Bathroom wallpaper project,
Finish the cellar portion of the basement,
Get started sorting out file cabinet paperwork,

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
My timing group team posted this on social media the other day...
See Clint Ison comment?? 'Smile when you see Ruby Cline Eaton [aka Me]' 🤣

** Looking forward to this week **
Gal Pal get together for Wine & Charcuterie tasting.

** From the camera **

** On my prayer list **
My friend Margaret as she helps her kids deal with the loss of their Father [her Ex,]

** Reflection` **
We can't rush life. Or God. Look for Him every day, he's here and everywhere.

 





4 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE today's motivation quote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great motivation! That looks like a decent amount of snow, we're supposed to get flurries today (too cold for it to really do anything). Prayers for your friend. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed reading a bit from you. Not fun, huh, the dentist. I find it terrible too, but remember they're just people who need to go to the bathroom in the morning, put on their clothes to go to work. It's not like it used to be. Bring a stress ball, that helps, haha. Nice to see your snow.

    Lieve groet,
    Aritha

    ReplyDelete
  4. do tell how it goes with implants.. thinking I might need some at some point. New wallpaper, nice! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete