Friday, January 12, 2024

Storm Prep + Hallway Prep + Blog 365

 

Weather reports for my area keeps calling for really cold temps, Extremely High Winds with the possibility of snow...FYI weather persons have been promising me this for a while now. So, generator is poised &  ready.
Because 🐈being the A'Holes that they are [well mine are] we've had to put the hallway as a project for this year.
I'm going on record here and I've told my Gal Pal's too this area of the house was THE only area I truly liked when the Mr and I started dating and ultimately got married. My MIL did the wallpaper and trim painting. Every other room we've re-done. So, this does make me sad....
The walls are plaster so there's not much damage being done with the scoring tool...
Of course, one of the culprit's had to get in on the score action...[a'hole] !
Plans are to get the wallpaper stripped tomorrow; I don't think we'll have much trouble getting it off as long as the walls are soaked really well to scrape. We'll start on the bathroom later next week...

How's the weather where you are?

Snow -- Like It?? or No?

Be Safe! 




No comments:

Post a Comment