Saturday, January 13, 2024

Storm Bang Wake Up + HBD + Project + Blog 365

3am this moring I Heard a LoudBANG !!
Basement door was slung opened from the high 30-50 mile an hour winds. I made sure the PurrKids were all accounted for then put-up security gates outside and relocked/slammed door shut.
[photo taken later this afternoon]
"Queen" cuddles & a bit of reading before going back to 🛏 bed...finally at 4am'ish.

After getting a couple more hours of sleep, I wished my 'other' daughter a Happy Birthday...

Then...time for wallpaper!!
Lot's of help from MY A'Hole PurrKid....
Guess 'ol Dad was doing an OK job....
I'll forego most of the removal photos....
For such a small'ish hallway we had a Huge pile of wallpaper...
From start to Finish it took around 4 hours, this also included breaks of course.
I'm not a slave driver....[well maybe]
The hallway looks So Much Larger than before. We'll be doing some kind of paint later this spring when the windows can be open...though we have A'Hole PurrKids I don't want them to get sick from paint fumes, and I'm also not sure what color yet.

Late lunch of pizza with leftovers for dinner. Finishing up this post and relaxing with the Mr for the rest of the night. Tomorrow brings a few less adventures, brunch at 11a with the crew and then maybe a good easy stroll. I need to work/revise my budget, [sigh] Lots of expensive dental work in store for me beginning Soon! Trip/Travel plans might be moved to the back burner for now....
In the meantime, Stay Warm, Stay Safe!












No comments:

Post a Comment