Monday, January 29, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 1-29-24 + Blog 365

 

Am I the ONLY one amazed at how fast the month has gone?? February is in 3 Days...Geesh!! Anyway, lets link up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday.

** The Weather **

** As I look outside my window **
Looks a bit 'gloomy' though the weather doesn't show rain in the forecast it certainly feels like it.

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, tapping my toes, listening to Mark Chestnut' 

** OOTD **
Same ol' same 'ol--Fleece leggings, Sweatshirt swag from last Saturdays Snowball Express 2 miler

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Thinking - As I mentioned February is in 3 days!!

Feeling grateful to represent KyTeamBeef and be on their website!

** What I'm reading **
Payback in Death by JD Robb [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spiritual]
 'The subtle Art of not giving AF' [self-improvement??I've slowed down on this book since working more on a couple of projects..}
IF your offended by the 'F-word' DO NOT READ this book, JusSay'in
Carry On Warrior - by Glennon Doyle **Saving for later**

** TV Shows this week **
Chicago' shows [Med-Fire-PD] have already started...
We've been recording Elementary watching as we can. 
My Guilty pleasure Bravo's RHO & Vanderpump starts this week,
TLC Sister Wives are done[?]

** Menu Plan **
🍽Beef Roast 
🍽Meatloaf
🍽Pork Loin
🍽Stroganoff
🍽Chicken Alfredo
🍽Broccoli Cheese Soup
🍽Stir Fry
🍽Loaded Baked Potato
🍽Veggie Burger
🍽Egg Rolls w/Veggie fried Rice
🍽Mash Potato/Chicken bowls
🍽Fish
🍽G'daughter birthday eve lunch so leftovers are planned
In addition, I made a casserole of Au Gratin potatoes with leftover peas/carrots & diced up ham mixed in, had enough for leftovers. Everything came from pantry & freezer!

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
Jan goal is 25 days so far 28/31--Win!
'Shopped' the pantry this morning for a few supplies.

** Goal/To Do List **
Bank ✔
Update Budget/SF ✔
Laundry
Silver Sneakers
Walk 1 mile a day/night this week.

** Around The House **
Basic routine of sweeping, making the bed, cleaning kitchen & bathroom [even during all the wallpaper/paint removal going on]
Another coat of remover on this cabinet planned for tomorrow...
[🧹Is it sad that other than sweep I haven't actually 'Done' my floors properly ie:sweep, mop, wax and I'm actually looking forward to it?? 🧹

** Project this Week **
🠊🠈
Set up new storage closets in basement,

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
Something to get MY motivation in ☑Check☑, I'm signed up! From this event I'll be going further north to Blueberry Festival Stomp. 

** Looking forward to this week **
Mahjongg later this afternoon & Wednesday Gal Pal wine tasting get together.

** From the camera **
Sidewalk Gravity Art

** On my prayer list **
Our Country

** Reflection` **
Stop waiting for everything to be perfect before acting.




3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your mahjong and wine-tasting outings. Hope you have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cabinet project reminds me of all the things I am painting around here. Instead of sanding and staining, we are painting. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lot of us are working on renovations in our homes. And yes, I can't believe we are heading into February already in 2024. Goodness!
    Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete