Monday, August 28, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 8/28/23

  ---> still in 'catch-up mode😉 but, Welcome to another Monday Homemaker post.
Linking up with Sandra  so let's get started...

** The Weather **
Better manageable temps, but I for one am ready for the Fall/Winter Temps...

** As I look outside my window **
It's Sunny, not as humid [Thank you Jesus]

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post in between answering text msg, work emails, while waiting on hubby to get home for lunch.
  
** Thinking and pondering **
Thestill has a couple more weeks
of 'scheduled' driving to do. The Kid goes back to see Orthopedic Doc on the 11th.

** What I'm reading **
J.D. Robb -'Encore in Death' pleasure reading
Devotional for spiritual reading
let's just say Atomic Habits will be finished by year's end.
I've been taking it with me,
reading what I can during any downtime in the car.

** TV Shows this week **
Again, Thank goodness for DVR. We have a couple of 'New Season' programs to contemplate on whether we want to invest in the time to record and watch later or wait and see if their 'On Demand' for later viewing this falll/winter.

** Menu Plan **
I'm happy to say I actually cooked last week..not as much as I wanted though...we did eat fresh from the garden Tomato sandwiches a couple night's--too dang 🔥HOT 🔥
⮚Eggplant Pharm
⮚Pot Pies
⮚Quesadilla
⮚Tilapia Fish
⮚Veggie Egg Rolls
⮚Pork Loin
⮚Chicken Bowls
⮚Stroganoff
⮚Garden Veggie Burgers
⮚Pizza
⮚Baked Tortellini
⮚Meat Loaf
⮚Hot Dogs

** Goal/To Do List **
All...The...Things!!

** Around The House **
It Is What It Is..🤣 making the bed is the highest priority, but I did manage to get 2 floors swept/mopped/wax this morning..
Hallway and Living room done,

it'll be a crap shoot as to when I'll get to the Dining room & Kitchen done

** Project this Week **
Haul a few loads of stone from the kid's house [2024 project ?]

** Todays Motivation **

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
Actually a favorite Blog... The Frugal Girl

** Something fun to share **
There are 6 of us that is signed up to participate in Muddy Princess next year,
I Start a 'STEPember' walk challenge 9/1 & re-start strength training then too.

** Looking forward to this week **
Mahjongg with the Tribe today...

** From the camera **

** On my prayer list **
My G'kid...

** Bible verse, Devotional **
Father, please help me to respect how fearfully and wonderfully you have made me.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting a break from the heat. Pretty floors! Hope your week is off to a wonderful start.

    ReplyDelete