Friday, August 11, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Foot Friday ~ Feline Friday

 First let me just say it's been a long week...and that's ok. I'm sharing a newspaper article regarding the accident my kid & G'kid was in 2 weeks ago...

Yes I was Scared...Scared of what I would have done to the person who hit them...Police report states driver was traveling 25 MPH turning a CORNER!!
W😠T😠H!!
 And admitted that she wasn't paying attention [yep it's in writing] and said she thought she 'hit something' but wasn't sure what it was until finally stopping. I'm praying so hard not to react badly...but it's so difficult.
That was my baby & G'baby.
At the ER we took these,
daughter's foot

daughter in neck brace,she ended up with a concussion.
G'kid ankle/foot/leg

 though severe, her injuries weren't as bad..but Bad Enough.
both after a few days

I took the kid back to orthopedic surgeon today
this is her updated swelling/brusing
long story short 3 fractures & torn ligaments in ankle, she's on the right track for healing and can return to work via 🚕Mom Taxi🚕[aka Moi]

I take the G'kid back on Monday for her injury re-evaluation. 
I know it is what it is, and I Thank God they are alive. 

[if your wondering if anything happened to the driver the answer is a Big Fat Nope...
we ain't done yet😉] 
I'll update later as I can.

********
Next is Feline Friday
OMG my boy JinX!!
weight was around 1.3# when we got him....I admit we really didn't need another cat. But I've wanted an Orange Tabby for a very long time....
Now look at him!!
He is 2years old & The Most Ornery 12# furball Ever!
But, also he's my JinXy boy and cuddle bug sleeping in the crook of my arm like a cradled baby at night. 

**********
Tomorrow morning I'm working a race in Richmond so Early:Thirty wake up call, once I'm home I'll load/post & email photos, try and rest a bit then I'M walk/running the A Midnight Summer 5K downtown Lexington!! Shew I'm already tired just thinking about it, LOL.

Until then....






No comments:

Post a Comment