Saturday, August 12, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Blazing Blue Devil 5K Re-Cap

 I'll be doing Early:Thiry Saturday mornings for the rest of the year. Team RaceRise is keeping this race photographer B.u.s.y!! I'm not complaining. 

Thanks to everyone that have reached out regarding the kid's accident. I'm grateful to God for sparing their lives and letting me continue to have them with me.  Now onto today...

Today's event help support Henry Clay Cross Country...the race has been successful enough to pay for cross country meets and award banquet at the end of their season.

Tommy on the far left is the head coach and one of my runner kids...Marcus on the far right assists and is another of my runner kids. 

Such a Great turn-out this morning...

Not a 'normal' guest of the race but it was nice to see the National Guard tent set-up and talking to the kids about opportunities available for them.
Deep down I hope some of them asked about the scholarship program through National Guard..

I'm in Love with this year's design...and 👀at the 🥇Sweeeet!

We had LOT's of Ladies today...





Unfortunately, we did have one that had a fall---or 2...
Poor Libby, Thanks to Maureen for helping her finish,,,

There's always someone versed inmedical care at our events.

Of course I have to feature the PawRunners... 

And of course, I can't forget one of my Main Men, Darwin,
His wife didn't make this morning. Hopefully next time.


View results Here---> Blazing Blue Devil 5K Results


Time now for me to eat lunch, relax a bit, and get ready to walk/run in downtown Lexington for
'A Mid Summer's Night 5K'... I'll share details tomorrow.














No comments:

Post a Comment