Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Staying a'Float ??

This is what the G'kid's leg, ankle & foot looks like...still! The scan appointment 'mis-hap' when she and the Kid went to BGO has had her waiting to get another scheduled appointment. Yes, she's in pain and lots of discomfort. Hopefully she'll get something soon. 

This morning I got a FB notification about 'top fan badge' for A Midsummer Night's Run. This somewhat happens when you are supportive of a group/event...BUT!! I also received a FB message from one of the organizers about being a 2024 Ambassador!! I'm PUMPED....of Course I accepted. 

I did all my daily household chores, then started working on updating/reconciling my checkbook. I planned/ updated September budget, August sinking funds and will work on a no un-necessary spending September schedule. This week I've followed some sales ads and with do a Thrifty Thursday post with a couple of things. **disclaimer** I have been doing 'more' spending the last 2 weeks getting ready for fall/winter months....including nonperishables & personal care items. The amount I've spent was placed on my Kroger card so as to get better %% off gas [remember I'm Mom Taxi] and getting cash back. I have $$ set aside in my savings for this and will do payment at end of the week.

Another social media surprise was getting tagged about a Fall race event I'm ambassador/photographer for. Renfro Rock'N'Run has been one of the kid's favorite races, sadly with her fracture 🦶 & torn ligaments she'll be sitting it out for this year.

I posted on Mondays Happy Homemaker blog post that I was going to try and get this book finished by the end of the year...So, while waiting for the kid to get off work I've been getting some pages read!

Lots of stuff on the to-do list/schedule for this week. Be Safe !









 

No comments:

Post a Comment