Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Tidbit Tuesday

 

Bird watching...on the porch and in the bush...

Moved 3 loads of rock from the ''kid's'' house before my
SIL calls for a dumpster and throws it all away....
The hubby commented 😕 that we were moving their rock pile over to our house and making another rock pile ?? 
Well 😉 Yep.
In my defense, I'm planning ahead for future projects around our yard...I've already started ''dressing up'' flower bed area next to the road...
We've had the PVC pipe in front controlling the dirt & mulch. I've wanted to go pick up rock but never got around to it. Now that the SIL is working at their city house somewhat I'll take advantage of getting it closer to home and helping them as well....Win-Win! Eventually I'll have rock all the way down to the end...yes there's that much to get.

Time for a few chores, head to get the kid from work, finish baking dinner and I have a Hospice mtg tonight...




No comments:

Post a Comment