Monday, August 7, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 8-7-23

 

And what a Monday it's been... Thanks to Sandra for this HHM challenge. Find it here....Diary of a Stay at Home Mom: { Happy Homemaker Monday - 08/07/2023 } 

** The Weather **

** As I look outside my window **
It's early evening [it's been a busy day]

 ** Right now I am **
Desperately working on this post so I can relax and catch up with the hubby

** Thinking and pondering **
How the kid & G'Kid is going to make it another week of no work, and be good about taking meds and staying off their right feet

** What I'm reading **
The newest J.D. Robb paperback just came out -'Encore in Death' [love me some JD Robb]
of course Devotional for spiritual reading
let's just say Atomic Habits will 'hopefully be finished by year's end..🤣'

** TV Shows this week **
Who has Time?? I'll be recording lot's of shows this week.

** Menu Plan **
Working on updating meal/menu list

** Goal/To Do List **
So much on the list.., first thing this morning I took the girls to orthopedic clinic in Lexington 
their right foot [yep both of them] isn't getting any better and urgent care referred them to go get checked out since the local ortho Doc doesn't have any opening until mid-September...
from here they sent the kid to get a foot scan, still waiting on results, she goes back on Friday for follow-up, the G'Kid foot is still too swollen to diagnose so back we go next Monday 😒just call me #MomTaxi

** Around The House **
Things are going to be hit & miss around here this week....kids Dr appointments, meetings scheduled, and everything else in between...

** Project this Week **
Just going to pull something out of the hat and hope for the best...

** Todays Motivation **

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
I did manage to read a few, emailed a blogger that's going through a difficult time...

** Something fun to share **
I worked a New Race event Saturday night and I'm OBSESSED with the building they're renovating. I still need to do a race re-cap... 

** Looking forward to this week **
Going to eye Dr [finally], 
The Kid turns 47 this week--OMG!
Gal Pal Lunch,
Foster daughter turns 51!--OMG!!
Walk/Running in Mid Summer Night 5K race...

** From the camera **
My Elephant Ears are doing Fantastic this year.

** On my prayer list **
My girls, my SIL, my friend MJ

** Devotional **
Lord, help me to weep freely in your presence when I need to.
And let the tears that are seen by you alone help my heart find peace.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your elephant ears look great. Hope your daughter and granddaughter heal soon, wow what are the odds of each having a foot injury? At least they match? Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete