Friday, August 4, 2023

Blog 365 ~ HBD Baylee ~ Race 1 of 3 for this weekend

 

Happy 25th to Baylee my 'Second to No One' G'Kid.
She doesn't really speak let alone see any of this side of the family [though in communication with her sister-thank goodness] so I'm not sure how she's doing...
This is one of the last few photos I have of her, My Love is unconditional & I do pray she will eventually come around.

**********
As I mentioned before I have a few 'lofty' goals I'm WILL be doing in 2024....one of them is Muddy Princess.
2024 registration opened up....I signed up...made a team...social media posted inviting everyone & anyone that wanted to join me was Welcomed....then BAM!! Already have 4 more joining me. How cool are we gonna be. I can't wait. So, there's 2 of my 7 [or๐Ÿค”8?] events committed. The first is Flying Pig 3-Way Challenge w/cheese. #igotthis

**********
Now onto a race re-cap, tonight was the 2nd Annual Nothing Bundt Fun 3K Run benefitting The Foster Care Council. Nothing Bundt Cakes and will be providing a mini-Bundt cake to every participant. 
Oh..My..YUM!

THE FOSTER CARE COUNCIL mission is to provide academic, enrichment, clothing, & mentorship opportunities for Kentucky’s foster children that have been removed from their home due to abuse, abandonment, or neglect.
<--My little friend Norah told me her secret...๐Ÿ˜‰she's going to be a big Sister!!

Supporting MOM...

always Happy to see me at Finish Lines,

his puppy was trying to catch up

just cruising along..

KIM!!!

<--great to see Crystal back at races, 

they're becoming a couple of my favorites..

It's been a Loooong day and it's going to be a short night, catch-up with everyone tomorrow.

Other Race Photos Here--->  8-4-23 Nothing Bundt Fun 3K Run 

Race results Here---> Nothing Bundt Fun 3K Run Results 

No comments:

Post a Comment