Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Few [๐Ÿ˜–] Words Wednesday ~ Thank Ya Jesus

 The morning started with Mom Taxi service.....then home to cook breakfast only to discover I forgot to take bread out of the freezer๐Ÿ˜’. No big deal I'll just bake a can of biscuits right?? Nope, don't have not nary a can [and I do not make home made--talk about hockey pucks!] Leftover bread heals as french bread it was! Get the hub's off to work and I get the basic daily indoor chores done before heading out to get a couple things of the chore list....I needed to get some office stuff done and work on the blog...[still behind jusSayin]

Only mowed the front & side yard,
Fluffed & Preened the mulch in front,
Cut the Canna' back that is along the back sidewalk...
Time to cool down and get ready for noon day Bible Study....
Went to sign into web and got this message...
What...The... [expletive!!]
I'm so over our internet carrier Spectrum. It's been giving me absolutely nothing but trouble. The hubu's have called and it will be ok for a time then BAM!! 
I sent him this picture and told him I really didn't care how it got fixed but it had to get done and soon...
I was really losing my religion at this point so off to Bible Study I went...
Thank Ya Jesus [& Pastor Briscoe] for calming me down. My apologies for doing 'some' work while listening to the chapter.

I stopped in to talk to the hub's about the internet connection problem, then went to Wally world....he wanted me to be at home in case service called.. That was a Big H' No....What gets me is there's so much talk about our future in technology, yet....
And now there's talk regarding going to a 'cashless' society?? I really need to start playing the lottery and go buy an island somewhere! 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment