Thursday, August 10, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Thrifty Thursday

 The past few months I've been doing my 'fall/winter' stock pile plan. I already have 90% of my canned goods I wanted and 100% of non-perishable/paper products. The new Kroger ad had Chuck Roast & Whole Purdue Chickens on sale...

6.99$ a Pound Yes Please!

1.69$ for Purdue again, Yes Please!

Everything got wrapped in 6 layers of newspaper, then wrapped in Freezer paper and marked with the contents & month/year. I've already stocked the freezer with 80/20 Ground Round in 3# chubs and 1# pound chubs so good to go with that item. All I want as far as meat goes is Pork Loin chops and Boneless Chicken Breasts. Then as I need then I'll pick up a few frozen pkg meals for quick dinners....

How is your stock pile?? 

Are you planning ahead??



No comments:

Post a Comment