Monday, August 21, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 8/21/23

 

Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday I'm doing my best to get caught up with this 'Blog 365' Challange...the Struggle is Real!!

Let's get to categories....
**********

** The Weather **
Back to the High temps again..😰..I think I'm the only one ready for fall/winter within my Gal Pal/Tribe group.
They just don't understand there's only so much you can take off and still be legal😉.

** As I look outside my window **
Sun is 'blazing' with temp of 88° for now and expected 92° in couple of hours...

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, waiting on hubby to get home for lunch

** Thinking and pondering **
How much sleep do I really need this week, and for the rest of the month??

** What I'm reading **
[same as Last week] 
J.D. Robb -'Encore in Death' pleasure reading
Devotional for spiritual reading
let's just say Atomic Habits will 'hopefully be finished by year's end..🤣'

** TV Shows this week **
DVR--DVR---DVR to the rescue!

** Menu Plan **
[Several things carried over from before due to so many evening meetings & functions. I'm happy to say I'll be actually cooking this week..YAY!!]
⮚Eggplant Pharm
⮚Pot Pies
⮚Quesadilla
⮚Tilapia Fish
Veggie Egg Rolls
⮚Pork Loin
⮚Chicken Bowls
⮚Stroganoff
⮚Garden Veggie Burgers
⮚Pizza
⮚Baked Tortellini
⮚Meat Loaf
⮚Hot Dogs

** Goal/To Do List **
It really is ridiculous how much needs or should be done for the rest of this week and month..

** Around The House **
Basics [sweep, make bed, kitchen, bathroom] and maybe I'll get upstairs kitchen & bathroom bleached..

** Project this Week **
Continue as MomTaxi for the Kid, hopefully G'kid can get MRI scheduled 🤞, 

** Todays Motivation **
 

** Favorite blog post last week (mine or other) **
I have read a couple, but nothing has really stood out for me yet.

** Something fun to share **
Monday morning radio segment is mobile for the next few weeks..[sigh]

** Looking forward to this week **
Cooking Dinners!!

** From the camera **
I couldn't decide on just one...



These were from a new race venture for me this past Friday evening...

** On my prayer list **
Continuing prayers for SIL - Daughter - G'daughter

** Bible verse, Devotional **

**********






3 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Thanks , had fun reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos and motivational quotes! And I'm ready for Fall, a hundred times over haha! Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great pictures, I think the one of the grapes is my favorite! It's definitely been a super hot summer for a lot of us. Hope you have a great rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete