Monday, March 18, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 3-18-24

 

Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday....though I'm a couple of race re-cap posts behind, my plan to do them is later this evening. For now, let's get to todays categories!  

** The Weather **
Mother Nature it seems is playing with us regarding temps...BUT, I am in Ky so you keep all season's of clothing ready.

** As I look outside my window **
The sun is shining with temps currently at 32° 

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, eating a bowl of grits, drinking another cup of ☕coffee, listening to whatever the PurrKids are playing with...aka getting in to [sigh]

** OOTD **
Still in sweats and slipper socks...I do have clothes laid out, just haven't changed yet.

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
I'm back to a 'busy normal' daily life. Meetings, Hiking, Mahjongg, Race Photography, Training, etc.
I still have some discomfort issues with the lower area of my mouth,
but not enough to take anything for it. 

** What I'm reading **
Under the Radar by Fern Michaels - pleasure reading, I only have 2 more of the Sisterhood series left to read. Not sure what I'll get into after them....
Devotionals - spiritual reading
[ very ] Slowly plugging at 'The Subtle Art of not Giving A #@%!
Giving up on this for now..

** TV Shows this week **
Elementary - We are 4 behind watching this...Thank goodness for DVR
CBS Network line ups...More DVR [sigh]
Bravo anything RHO...again DVR
Yep we're waiting on either a rainy afternoon/evening to try and catch up watching. Since the weather has been nicer & time change has it daylight longer, we of course are outside more. AND the Mr watches UK sports while other shows are being recorded.


** Menu Plan **
Working from the freezer & pantry with whatever gets pulled out from the top! I do have a crockpot of Chili going, and will be making BBQ ribs & Pulled Pork w/Mac'n'Cheese. after that there's no telling.

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
March Challenge goal--> 23/31 days, as of today 15/31

** Goal/To Do List **
Bible Study,
My Laundry,
Get old Freezer from other daughter house,
clean out garage of scrap metal-take everything to scrap yard.

** Around The House **
Daily Basic Routine Morning & Night...[sigh, CATS]

** Project this Week **
Bleach trim in Living Room & Master Bedroom

** Today's Motivation **
Others have Vision Boards...I have 'Vision Notebooks'. Great reminders while going from meeting[s] or to whatever else I have going on.

** Something fun to share **
This funny popped up and I thought they seen me during my training last week,😅

** Looking forward to this week **
Hiking tomorrow...FINALLY!!
MahJongg later this afternoon with the Gal Pal's
Online Cooking Class this morning..

** From the camera **
Captured this little guy at yesterday's Catch the Leprechaun race....
he gets a free Race entry complements of Moi!

** On my prayer list **
My Family & Friends.

** Reflection` **
Faith is confidence in what we hope for
and assurance about what we do not see.




2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to watch as much as I can that has been dvrd' because I'm going outside as soon as it gets nice! Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the great thing about DVR programs is fast forward the commercials....

      Delete