Thursday, March 7, 2024

Meal prepping with the G'kid + Not Popular I guess + Decisions

The G'kid needed to do her laundry, Soooo while I had her here I got her to help me with some meal prepping...
Stuffed a couple of Portobello's...

Stuffed a few Sweet Banana Peppers...

Meatloaf Patties for the freezer...

and Meatloaf for tonight.

While all this was going on, I inquired about hiking options coming up and if anyone from our 'local' group were going only to have one particular person reply via text they would be driving themselves... Umm OKAY only to find out apparently the ''problem'' is me?!? Well OKAY again. And it's because of my additional involvement with a couple of shared committee's we're on...Guess What ?? Don't Care!! 

AhHa moments I had today came while I went for a mind cleanse walk,
I KNOW who my people are, JusSayin, and they think it's funny too. And a decision regarding a upcoming race I'm doing, rather not doing, at least for this year. Between the weather and my whole teeth thing I'm so far behind with training I'll be doing my half virtually but will be volunteering for the event instead.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment