Monday, March 4, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 3-4-24

 

Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday!!


** The Weather **

** As I look outside my window **
Currently it's early evening and the Sun is Still shining bright! 

 ** Right now I am **
Relaxing working on this post.

** OOTD **
Race t-shirt & light leggings, bare footed!

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Feeling better about getting back to a more normal, less painful, routine. Talked it over with the Mr and I won't be going through the trauma of implants.
We are still somewhat mourning the loss of our oldest PurrBoy Roadie...it's crazy to think I had grown so attached, and my grief for him is worse than when my mom passed. [don't judge, we weren't close even though I took care of her]

** What I'm reading **
Hide & Seek by Fern Michaels - pleasure reading
Devotionals - every morning for spiritual
[ very ] Slowly plugging at 'The Subtle Art of not Giving A #@%!
Giving up on this for now..

** TV Shows this week **
New season network line ups...
Guilty pleasure channel Bravo anything RHO
Elementary
We DVR'd Shogun so going to try and watch soon.

** Menu Plan **
Still mainly softer foods, but adding a few things requiring chewing.
Menu will be a daily ?? Guess ??

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
March Challenge goal--> 23/31 days, as of today 2/31

** Goal/To Do List **
Laundry,
Clean office,
Bal checkbook - Done

** Around The House **
Daily Basics 

** Project this Week **
Get hardwood floors cleaned and waxed

** Today's Motivation **
I saved $55.27 at Kroger....

** Something fun to share **
Fun for me that is! I mowed the front yard this morning...
it felt so good getting outside in the sun.

** Looking forward to this week **
Went to Mahjongg and we All were together for a change! Crazy me forgot to get a photo[Grrr].
 Dinner with the gang on Thursday evening for the opening of 'The Julep' at the country club.

** From the camera **
They drive me crazy....but then they cuddle like this...sigh!

** On my prayer list **
My Mr and I as we continue to process the loss of Roadie,
My SIL as she faces yet another surgery for skin cancer,
My Gal Pal husband Ken who just had surgery on his foot,
Our Country 

** Reflection` **
What offense do you need to let go of to live in the peace God has for you?






1 comment:

  1. Love the cat picture... so cuddly and cozy. Hope your teeth feel better . Have a great week

    ReplyDelete