Sunday, March 10, 2024

Spring Forward + Will Run for Chocolate 3k re-cap

 

Spring Forward didn't really faze me much...all it means is that I'll have more opportunities to walk in the evenings IF I don't go during the b~u~s~y days I've gotten back into.

Morning routine includes cat cuddles with my PurrBoy JinX, ☕ coffee ☕, and Sunday morning Comics !

Online church for me this morning since I had to leave for the Will Run for Chocolate 3K...Luckily it's only a short 25 min away.

The race benefitted East Jessamine Track/Cross Country Boosters. My runner girl Crystal is one of the RD's for the event which is in it's 3rd year.
This group of runner kids are the Best! [me next to yellow on left]

Below are just a few of my favorite photos because the 'Littles' kill it today!!
From the Kids race....To the 3K the kids were Fantastic!









My Up & Coming runner ''Little'' Norah had some news for me today as well....
She becomes a BIG Sister tomorrow!!

Other Race Photos


Here's the Results

Time for Dinner and relax for a bit...Busy week ahead!



No comments:

Post a Comment