Monday, March 11, 2024

Happy Homemaker Monday 3-11-24

 

Lot's of things going on and caught up with this past week, I have the blog updated [finally] and currently writing this post.
Linking up with Sandra for Happy Homemaker Monday


** The Weather **
Good temps for the week means I will be getting some steps in...

** As I look outside my window **
It's early afternoon and the Sun is shining bright!

 ** Right now I am **
Just finished lunch and now working on this post.

** OOTD **
Sweatshirt fleeced lined leggings - it's was a bit nippy in the house this morning.

** Thinking and pondering [how I'm feeling] **
Mouth is feeling better than expected, I added 'thin' baked chips to snack on so far so good.
I also started adding shredded lettuce salad to dinner time meals.    

** What I'm reading **
Hokus Pokus by Fern Michaels - pleasure reading
Devotionals - every morning for spiritual
[ very ] Slowly plugging at 'The Subtle Art of not Giving A #@%!
Giving up on this for now..

** TV Shows this week **
CBS Network line ups...
Bravo anything RHO
Elementary - Started over with Season 1
We DVR'd Shogun and did start watching, it's primarily subtitles [Chinese]
and just can't seem to get into it. We haven't deleted it, yet,
may try and watch on a rainy day??

** Menu Plan **
No 'real' plan, whatever I pull from the freezer[s] & pantry.

** No unNecessary Spend Challenge Update **
March Challenge goal--> 23/31 days, as of today 8/31

** Goal/To Do List **
Laundry,
Clean out kitchen freezer,
Call BCBS about bill received-it's supposed to be taking out of SS
Update bill pay, [CC & teeth]
Get a few miles in this week!

** Around The House **
Daily routine=make bed, kitchen, bathroom, sweep [still need to sweep for today]

** Project this Week **
Wash/Bleach trim in Living room,
Wash/Bleach trim in Bedroom
Bedroom curtains are washed and hanging to drip dry
No Dry Cleaning for me!
It's amazing how people don't know they can do this at home.

** Today's Motivation **
Why YES I am!!

** Something fun to share **
I've been asked to be the finish line photographer for The Rugged RED race...When they emailed me about doing it, I had to decline their offer since I was already booked somewhere else the same morning. THEN, they asked if I would at least consider doing just Finish Line. They had other photographers that wanted to do course photos and needed finisher pictures....🤔Ummm Yes Please! October is beginning to be another busy month!

** [was] Looking forward to this week **
😢Sadly the Monday Mahjongg meet up got cancelled, everyone had too much to do and too little time, [they work during the week, I work weekend mornings] 
Tires ordered last week for 'Ethel' and though I'll miss hiking tomorrow I really need to get them on and do some driving before going to Biltmore early next month,

** From the camera **
Seen this little guy during a walk last week...to cute! I'll be getting my 'little' people out this year once the weather is not so Spring like/Windy.

** On my prayer list **
Continuing prayers for my SIL-she's had her surgeries and doing better,
My runner girl Mindy starts radiation soon,

** Reflection` **
We work for an audience of One.
Your unnoticed efforts at home are noticed by God.
He sees all you do for others.
He knows.






1 comment:

  1. Cute frog. wow you're a photographer too? you have lots of things on your plate. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete