Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Rainy Day + Wednesday Bible Study + Getting things DONE!!

Crummy, Rainy Start to the day....

I fixed pancakes for breakfast, sent the Mr off to work then started on a few daily routine household chores. Added in washing the living room curtains before going to noon day Bible Study.
We've only had Prayer group with the Deacons the past couple of weeks and though I do enjoy them I really enjoy the Bible Study with Dr Briscoe!

Went and ordered new ''shoes'' [aka Tires] for Ethel, stopped at the bank for sinking fund cash then home for lunch. Afterwards, I tackled cleaning out the fridge drawer and couple of shelves, I'll do the others tomorrow along with washing bedroom curtains.

Watched my 'guilty' pleasure Bravo-Vanderpump Rules I DVR'd and worked a couple of hours in the office. Ordered tickets for the Chihuly Exhibit at Biltmore for April trip with the G'Kid.

I'm now working on this post before the Mr comes home and will get a bit of pleasure reading in before dinner. Hope your weather has been better than mine today!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment