Monday, October 30, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 10.30.23

 

Ta Da!! I'm getting a HHM post on an actual MONDAY!! Linking up with Sandra for this last Monday of October. The month and my sinuses have done their best to get me....I did a 36 hour downtime/re-set taking sinus & cold meds along with resting. Here I am doing what I can to get caught up with the Blog365 Challenge all while still getting sinus meds taken and looking ahead at yet another Busy month of November coming up. With that let's get to the catagories....

** The Weather **
My cooler temps are finally here, AND looks like they're here to stay??

** As I look outside my window **
Misty rain, and we have reached our high for the day

 ** Right now I am **
Finished up Radio Segment, Working on this post and listening to the Solid Gold Oldies station

** OOTD **
Still in lounge wear...changing soon to leggings & long sleeve shirt.

** Thinking and pondering **
Thinking & praying for my friend Tim, 

** What I'm reading **
In Plain Sight by Fern Michaels [pleasure reading]
Devotional [spiritual reading]
**nothing yet for Self-improvement/Business

** TV Shows this week **
DVR is getting a work out... with the cooler temps I'll watch a movie or 2 [😐maybe] I'll watch recorded RHO? while doing housework, 
 
** Menu Plan **
➤Frozen Pkg meal
➤Taco's
➤Manwich
➤Meatloaf patties
➤Spag
➤Chicken Sausage w/Cabbage
➤Grilled Chicken Breast
➤Broccoli Cheese Soup
➤Veggie Egg Rolls
➤Only Side dish night
➤Tilapia
➤Nite out with SIL

** Goal/To Do List **
Thanks to social media for my reminders, as I mentioned I have a busy November coming up.

** Around The House **
Stay afloat with daily basics...

** Project this Week **
Start packing plan for trip with G'Kid,
Laundry,

** Today's Motivation **

** Something fun to share **
My friend that is selling her Fused Glass at the CVB gift shop has been going WELL!! I pick up another order this afternoon.

** Looking forward to this week **
SIL visit! I've been getting my upstairs ready for her...she's finished with her chemo treatments so looking forward to her coming more often AND it will give me the motivation to keep the 'Cline Crib Quarters' more organized and available for her to come often.

** From the camera **
From last weekends Renfro Rock'N'Run half/5K 
[and one of the posts I'm behind on😒]

** On my prayer list **
Lewiston, ME

** Bible verse, Devotional **



3 comments:

  1. Girl you are amazing! I just wanted to let you know that I have no idea how you do it all. And you do inspire me especially as I am going through this new phase in my life. Thank you for your friendship and advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are taking some time to rest and take care of YOU. Our weekend was rainy and cold (now we're just cold), perfect for watching movies. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! 8 events in the month. Sending positive thoughts for your sil. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete