Monday, October 16, 2023

Blog 365 ~ Happy Homemaker Monday 10-16-23

 

Halleluiah, it's Monday AND I'm getting a Happy Homemaker Monday post up [yes, still behind] ....even if it's early evening. Linking up with Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom 

** The Weather **
It was rainy this morning when I first got up...and my sinuses are trying to get me.

** As I look outside my window **
It is early evening, overcast, cool but no rain.

 ** Right now I am **
Working on this post, and talking on the phone...

** OOTD **
Right now I'm in a sweatshirt, and lounge pants...is it bedtime yet?

** Thinking and pondering **
October is kicking my...You. Know. What!!

** What I'm reading **
Point Blank by Fern Michaels [sisterhood series & pleasure read]-I'm struggling with this book...but forcing myself to read it.
Devotional [spiritual read]
[Nothing at this point in time for self-improvement read]

** TV Shows this week **
You Kid right?? The DVR is getting a work out....

** Menu Plan **
⮆Veggie Eggrolls & salad 
⮆Taco's
⮆Frozen Pkg meal
Spaghetti
⮆Tomato Soup & Cheese Quesadilla-tonight's dinner
⮆Grilled Chicken Sausage w/cabbage & fried potatoes
⮆Salmon
⮆Prok Loin
⮆Grilled Chicken Breast
⮆GOP voter Rally night out
⮆Sides Night
⮆Pizza
⮆Broccoli Cheese Soup
⮆Dinner out w/Runner Gal Pal

** Goal/To Do List **
Get 2 blog update posts done
 
** Around The House **
the Basic's daily
 
** Project this Week **
Wet mop floors-DONE this morning
Chamber ribbon cutting at new Drakes restaurant, DONE this morning

** Today's Motivation **
Getting Shout out's from my team after a Tremendously busy few days...
[3-races & 2 photo shoots]

** Something fun to share **
1 photo shoot was for my youngest Grand....16 going on 30!!

** Looking forward to this week **
Seeing my Gal Pal friend Maureen who's visiting from California...
Noon Day Bible Study--I've missed it.

** From the camera **
* 2nd photo shoot *
My Foster Daughter [blue shirt] and her friends from school all had Birthdays a few weeks apart and wanted to have picture done....it would have been easier to herd Cats! But the fun we all had doing the photo shoot

** On my prayer list **
my friend Tim battling Prostate cancer...sadly his wife has left him [as in divorce in process] to his own devises, but at least he has family coming from Chicago to help.
My SIL finishes up her chemo this week,
My runner Tommy's cancer has returned and started treatments last week.

** Bible verse, Devotional **

**********
That's All I have for now.....

1 comment:

  1. That's a beautiful picture of you and your granddaughter! Glad you are getting to catch up with your friend. Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete